Wanna catch a whopper? You can with us!
As you can tell from some of the latest photo's, catching has been pretty dang good! Some of the Smallmouth just above weighed a solid 8+lbs! We saw quite a few fish that ended up being wall hangers! What a great time we have been experiencing!
Catch A Tremendous
Spring is finally here!
Beginning to wonder if Spring was ever going to show!
Currently we have a few things going on we would like to tell you about:
- Looks like we are going to have the best Spring Chinook run in the past 7 years IDFG says! That is awesome! Been a while for a decent return! Season opened this morning on The Cleawater River. Season is open 7 days a week. We should start seeing Chinook arrive here in Idaho by the 20th of May. Should be a very fun Mid May thru June fishery!
- Been getting quite a bit of interest in Dworshak Smallmouth Bass. Last few years catching up there has been a little slow.... With all the notariety Dworshak has been getting, the lake became very popular! Between Bass Tournaments and everyone showing up from miles around, catching has really slowed down. All of the spawners (3 to 5lbers) have been kept and really reduced bass numbers. 5 years ago a typical day was 50 to the net with 10 or so over 4lbs. Now if you can catch 50 a day, you can get a couple over 2lbs. Very sad! Hopefully things change in the future!
We have some room!
We look forward in meeting you on the water!!
We are Idaho's Premier Float Boat Fishing charter service! We chase some the largest Steelhead North America has to offer! We are located in North-Central Idaho in the little town of Orofino.
We are a full service outfitter specializing in day trips for some of the largest Steelhead and salmon in the lower 48!
- Currently we have some room for Kokanee catching! They may not be very big, but they sure are tasty!
Fantastic fishery for kids! We can keep them busy!
- Spring Chinook is just around the corner! Personally think they are the best eating Salmon that ever was! Will start chasing them in late May thru June.
- Dworshak Bass we are putting on hold for a bit
Don't wait til you hear catching is good! probably going to miss the bite!
When I post these openings, seems like they fill fairly quick, so try not too wait very long to get you date on the Calendar!
Copy Right Jarrett's Guide Service 1994-2022 All Rights reserved.
We are now currently accepting all major cards for transactions!